Cut3D is a dedicated toolpath engine for CNC machining 3D models that have been designed using a 3D CAD or Graphics design product such as AutoCAD, Rhino3D, 3D Studio etc. or scanned using a laser or touch probe device. Cut3D's exceptionally easy to use interface leads you step-by-step through the process of loading a model, setting the size, interactively placing tabs to hold the job in place, calculating single, double or four sided roughing and finishing toolpaths, previewing the results and finally saving the CNC code to run on your machine.
3D Models that are too large / thick to machine because of gantry height, cutter length or limited material thickness can be 'Sliced' into separate pieces. Each slice can then be machined and the complete job assembled.
• 3D Model Making. CNC routing, engraving, milling
• Rapid Prototyping. New product designs
• Sign Making. Adding dimensional elements to signs
• Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
• Wood Carving. Custom fireplaces, door panels
Cut3D - 275€
Table of All Vectric Softwares